Shenma New Materials: 0591-62988964
Chemical formula: C6H12, colorless, insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ethyl ether, benzene, acetone and other organic solvents, flammable. Due to small toxicity, it often replace benzene for degrease, degrease and paint.
- As a solvent for rubber, paint and varnish, as a diluent for adhesive, and as an oil extractor;
- It is used in the manufacture of nylon monomer adipic acid, hexadiamine and caprolactam, and also used as raw material for the manufacture of cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone;
- Used as analytical reagent, e. g. as solvent, standard substance for chromatographic analysis. Also used in organic synthesis;
- Complexometric titration of copper, iron, silicon, aluminum, calcium, magnesium, etc.Used as photoresist solvent;Used for extraction of essential oils;
- Cyclohexane for cleaning agents, MOS grade is mainly used for discrete device, medium and large scale integrated circuit, BV - Ⅲ level is mainly used in very large scale integrated circuit.
Packing & Storage
It is recommended to use the packing method of small open steel barrel, ordinary wooden case outside ampoule and ordinary wooden case outside glass bottle with screw opening/iron cover opening. Storage shall be placed in a cool, well-ventilated place and away from fire and heat source. At the same time, the storage area shall be lit in explosion-proof type. In addition, during the storage process, make sure that the packaging container is sealed to prevent evaporation of the cyclohexane liquid.