Hesheng Gases: 0086-591-62996886
Hydrogen (H₂), colorless, tasteless, highly flammable gas, mainly used in synthetic ammonia, methanol, oil refining, organic hydrogenation industries.
- In the electronics industry, tungsten, molybdenum wire processing; Heat treatment of metal parts of vacuum tube;
- Extraction of silicon and germanium as semiconductor materials;
- Epithelial growth and device sintering in semiconductor device production;
- In metallurgical industry, rare metals such as tantalum, ingot and niobium are prepared by powder metallurgy. Magnetic steel production;
- Treatment of silicon steel; In the chemical industry, hydrogen is used as raw material to produce synthetic ammonia, methanol, liquid fuel and nuclear fuel.
- Iit is also used in nylon production, oil hydrogenation, etc. In the gas manufacturing industry, nitrogen, argon and other inert gases are usually hydrogenated and deoxidized.
- As a combustible gas, hydrogen and oxygen flame can reach high temperature.
- It is used in the processing and production of hard glass, optical glass and quartz devices.
Hydrogen is also an ideal fuel. Hydrogen is abundant, and water is the storehouse of hydrogen. The combustion product of hydrogen is water, and hydrogen will become an inexhaustible source of energy once the technology of making cheap hydrogen from water with solar energy is broken through.
Hydrogen is considered an ideal source of clean energy. As a high energy fuel liquid hydrogen has been used in aerospace and other fields. As a chemical power source, oxyhydrogen fuel cells have been used in many fields such as automobile power.